Midterms are quickly approaching. And I find myself riding the wave of tension and stress that always rolls around this time of year.
Here’s what I’ve got standing between me and Fall Break (which is next Friday):
- 3 page literary criticism response paper for Victorian Lit
- Photo essay project for Visual Journalism
- My final speech for Public Speaking, in which I will tirade about how awful Twilight is
- Midterm for Visual Journalism
- Midterm for Grammar and Language
- 6-8 page paper for Victorian Literature
- 15 minute presentation on some British marriage laws for Victorian Lit
Already this week I’ve written most of the response, begun searching articles for the presentation, and took a quiz for G&L (not mentioned on the list ’cause it’s already been taken).
Excuse me while I spend my night de-stressing over the most recent episode of Downton Abbey. ‘Cause I’m going to be hitting the books hard this weekend and need to relax somehow!
Do you have anything stressing you out, readers? What is your favorite way of relaxing? Answer in comments!