It’s a rewind week for Top Ten Tuesday, which is when you can go back and revisit a topic that’s been done before. Because I’ve only been participating for a short while, there are years of content to chose from.
I’ve selected a topic from 2010 featuring my favorite fictional couples in books. I’m a sucker for a well-written romance, especially since they don’t come along that often. It was fun thinking about all these characters again and remembering why I started shipping them in the first place.
Favorite Fictional Couples in Books
- Ella/Char — Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- James Potter/Lily Evans — Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Elizabeth Benett/Fitzwilliam Darcy — Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Faramir/Eaowyn — The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Lord Peter Wimsey/Harriet Vane — Lord Peter Wimsey books by Dorothy Sayers
- Rosilind/Orlando — As You Like It by William Shakespeare
- Anne Shirley/Gilbert Blythe — Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
- Jane Eyre/Mr. Rochester — Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Eleanor/Park — Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Cinder/Kai — The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
On a side note, it’s a good thing I restricted myself to just books… if this were to include movies and TV shows, it would be a LOT longer.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted at The Broke and the Bookish