It’s finally here, the last recap of this year’s reading challenge.
December was a mixed month for books. Life has been absolutely insane for the past few months and, as a result, I haven’t been reading as much as I’d like. Since my job transition and grad school semester ended, I’ve slowly been getting back into the swing of things.
My main take-away this month is I’ve rediscovered my trick for getting myself to go to the gym: designating a book on my Kindle that I’m only allowed to read while working out. I’ve explained this to a few people recently and they keep looking at me like I’m crazy. But it actually works! I’ve been tearing through Sarah Dessen’s older novels and they are keeping me on the cardio equipment longer and longer each time. So I’m not only working out, I’m actually enjoying it! It’s a win-win!
- Number of books read: 7
- Number of pages read: 2,470
- Number of audiobooks listened to: 0
- Number of rereads: 2
- Longest book: Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Shortest book: The Bible Tells Me So by Peter Enns
- Highest rating:
- The Bible Tells Me So by Peter Enns (4.75 stars)
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (4.75 stars)
- Lowest rating:
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Screenplay by J.K. Rowling (3 stars and that is being generous)