November has come and gone and, with it, it’s time for another recap. It’s weird to think this is my second-to-last one before my year-long index is complete.
I have been another painfully slow reading month. I’m making it through less than half the books per month as the beginning of the year. I’m definitely frustrated with myself, but life has been so busy and when I sit town to read, it has been so hard to focus.
Still, this month’s list has a lot of high ratings. I may not have finished many books, but I loved almost everything. I got to revisit one of my all-time favorites in Pride and Prejudice, delighted in the epic finale of Sarah J. Maas’s Throne of Glass series, and enjoyed some quality poetry by Lin Manuel Miranda.
- Number of books read: 5
- Number of pages read: 2,120
- Number of audiobooks listened to: 1
- Number of rereads: 1
- Longest book: Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
- Shortest book: G’Morning, G’Night by Lin Manuel Miranda
- Highest rating: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Lowest rating: The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurine Goo